We look forward to welcoming the new 7th graders and new students to the high school!
Please follow these three simple steps to ensure your HS student is assigned a locker:
1. Join the Verein over the Tuurio app
- The Verein is going digital! All members – new and old- are kindly requested to sign up with the Tuurio app by the link below.
2. Fill out and sign an Application for Locker Use over Google Forms:
- By signing the application, you and your student are agreeing to the conditions outlined in the Special Bulletin on Locker Use.
For further information, please see General Information for Parents.
3. EUR 10 Lock Deposit
- Deposits will be collected on Orientation Day or the first days of school. Exact change is appreciated.
- EUR 5 will be returned when students permanently leave the school (i.e. graduate).
- Deposits should ONLY be paid to Locker Committee representatives and not to your homeroom teacher.
For further information, please visit our FAQ page.
If problems arise during the school year, please have students contact Ms. Erin Hale (American Assistant HS Principal).