The information on this page will help to ensure a smooth assignment of a locker for our incoming 7th grade classes and any students entering the HS for the first time.
For school year 2020-2021 the “Grade 6 to 7 Transition Meeting” was held on February 25, 2020 at 1900 in the Big Aula. The locker committee gave a presentation which covered all the information given here. If you missed this event or need a form everything is available below.
For the current 6th grade classes their home room teacher will be giving them a form in late May or early June. This is your students “Application for Locker Use” with the “Special Bulletin on Locker Use” rules printed on the backside.
Please read carefully the information on our locker rules and then both the student and a parent must sign and return the form to the homeroom teacher. Should you have a question please send us a message at: mailto:email@example.com
Should the locker committee not receive this form we will send you a message over the summer requesting you download, sign and return this form using the links given below.
FOR ALL STUDENTS NEW TO JFK OR IF YOU ARE IN THE INCOMING CLASS AND WE DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION FOR LOCKER USE PLEASE FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE NECESSARY FORMS.
To ensure your HS student is assigned their locker please do the following three steps.
- Read and accept the conditions outlined in the ‘Special Bulletin on Locker Use’. You may download/view a copy here: https://theverein.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Special-Bulletin-on-Lockers-2020.pdf
- Parents should also read the ‘General Information for Parents’ a copy of which may be downloaded/viewed here: https://theverein.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/General-Information-for-Parents-2020.pdf
- For all new 7th graders or any student NEW to JFKS you must complete an ‘Application for Locker Use‘. Download a copy here: https://theverein.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Application-for-Locker-Use.pdf.pdf.
This form needs to be signed by both the student AND parent and attests that you have read, understand and will abide by the ‘Special Bulletin on Locker Use’. If your child is currently in the 6th grade you should return this form to your 6th grade homeroom teacher, or, you may send it to us as an attachment to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
To find answers to the most commonly asked questions, visit our FAQ page found here: https://theverein.com/frequently-asked-questions-about-lockers
- The €10 lock deposit is ONLY to be given to the locker committee representative on Orientation Day. Do not pay this fee to your homeroom teacher or anyone else as you will have to pay us on Orientation Day and try and recover your money.
- If your family is not a current member of the Verein you may join online by going to: https://theverein.com/join-the-verein, or, you can complete a registration form and join on Orientation Day.
- After the school year begins if a problem arises then students need to contact Mr. David Krupski (American Assistant Principal) who will control the locker assignments during the school year.