The information on this page will help to ensure a smooth assignment of lockers for our incoming 7th grade classes and any students entering the HS for the first time.
For school year 2021-2022 the “Grade 6 to 7 parents transition evening” is not currently planned to be held, rather, all the information normally presented at this meeting will be distributed online via the JFK School website. All the information you need to ensure that a locker is waiting for you student when school starts in August may be found on this page.
Please read carefully the information on our locker rules and then both the student and a parent must sign and return the form to the homeroom teacher. Should you have a question please send us a message at: mailto:email@example.com
FOR ALL JFK STUDENTS MOVING TO THE 7TH GRADE OR IF YOU ARE NEW TO JFK (CLASSES 7 TO 12) PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
To ensure your HS student is assigned their locker do the following three steps.
- Read and accept the conditions outlined in the ‘Special Bulletin on Locker Use’. You may download/view a copy here: https://theverein.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Special-Bulletin-on-Lockers-2021-2022-1.pdf
- Parents should also read the ‘General Information for Parents’ a copy of which may be downloaded/viewed here: https://theverein.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/General-Information-Parents-2021-2020.pdf
- All students attending high school for the first time must complete an ‘Application for Locker Use‘. Download a copy here: https://theverein.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Application-for-Locker-Use.pdf.pdf.
This form needs to be signed by both the student AND parent and attests that you have read, understand and will abide by the ‘Special Bulletin on Locker Use’. Return this form as an attachment to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: The Parents Verein, 87-93 Teltower Damm, 14167 Berlin, ATTN: Locker Committee.
Should the locker committee not receive this form we will send you a message over the summer requesting you download, sign and return this form using the links given below.
To find answers to the most commonly asked questions, visit our FAQ page found here: https://theverein.com/frequently-asked-questions-about-lockers
- The €10 lock deposit is ONLY to be given to the locker committee representative on Orientation Day. Do not pay this fee to your homeroom teacher or anyone else as you will have to pay us on Orientation Day and try and recover your money.
- If your family is not a current member of the Verein you may join online by going to: https://theverein.com/join-the-verein, or, you can complete a registration form and join on Orientation Day.
- After the school year begins if a problem arises then students need to contact Ms. Erin Hale (American Assistant Principal) who will control the locker assignments during the school year.