Your locker committee would like to welcome you and your child to the high school.
At JFK being assigned your first locker is a BIG DEAL and we enjoy the excitement of the new 7th graders on Orientation Day and wish to make this process as simple as possible.
Most of the students starting HS this fall will be coming from our 6th grade. The locker committee will be presenting these parents with details of locker assignments during the transition night meeting in late February.
We will also be sending forms (found below) to be returned to us through your students homeroom teacher later in the semester.
If you could not attend the transition meeting or your student is joining JFK for the first time please read the information here: https://theverein.com/incoming-7th-grade-and-other-students-new-to-jfk
To find answers to the most commonaly asked questions, visit our FAQ page found here: https://theverein.com/frequently-asked-questions-about-lockers
If you still have questions please send them to us at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES FOR LOCKER ASSIGNMENTS 2020-2021
- February 25, 2020 – 6th to 7th grade parents transition night 7 p.m. in the big Aula.
- June 2020 – All “Application for Locker Use Forms” should have been returned to the locker committee through your homeroom teacher.
- August 14, 2020 – Orientation Day for in new 7th graders and ALL new students attending the high school.
- August 17 – 19 – First week of school – the locker committee will be present in the high school.
Lockers are assigned to students of families who are current members of the Parent Verein.
- If you are unsure about your membership you can send a message to our membership committee at: mailto:email@example.com
- To join the Verein go here: https://theverein.com/join-the-verein
Kristen Winkler and Buck Chisolm (Locker Committee Co-Chairs)